Sewer to energy
We were asked to design the most innovative system for sludge treatment. A really exciting project of a fantastic new idea on how to turn a problematic byproduct into a source of wealth.
We did an industrial-retro-modern-machine design inspired by the Y-wing starfighter from Star Wars.
The new generation sludge recovery
CLEEF SYSTEM provides an innovative process, a contribution to the energy transition, to manufacturers, local authorities and wastewater treatment plant operators :
- Optimal recovery of sludge and used oils and grease
- Energy-positive process
- Removal of the nuisances induced by the sludge recovery (odor, transportation)
- Efficient alternative to fossil fuels
The CLEEF process presents important operational assets for its users :
- Limited footprint and on-site ease of use
- Guaranteed marketing chain
The CLEEF process enables to extract the water contained in the sludge with a very low energy consumption resulting in the production of the high calorific value CLEEF biofuel.
You can read more in their website:
Enjoy the really cool video our client made!:
You must be logged in to post a comment.